Located an hour south of Atlanta, The Rock Ranch is a working cattle ranch founded by the late S. Truett Cathy of Chick-Fil-A. Intended as a place for “growing healthy families”, The Rock Ranch provides year-round fun activities!
Check out all they have in store this month!
- Oct. 7 – Georgia’s Official Day of the Cowboy – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. – featuring a spectacular fireworks show, gunfight reenactments, wild west shows, trick whip and roping shows, live bluegrass music, cowboy/cowgirl costume contests with cash prizes, and more
- Oct 9 – Columbus Day – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. – enjoy all The Rock Ranch has to offer including the corn maze, zip lines, giant jumping pillow, pony rides, concessions and more
- Oct. 14 – Great Outdoor Adventure – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. – experiences include birds of prey programs, reptile shows, wood turning demonstrations, archery, meet and greet and photos with Curious George
- Oct. 21 – Up, Up, and Away – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. – an escalated version of past Hot Air Balloon Rallies, offering tethered balloon rides as wind and weather permits ($5 children, $10 adults), Flippenout trampoline acrobat shows, interactive bubble show, bungee trampolines, meet and greet and photos with Superman
- Oct. 28 – The “Not-So-Spooky” Halloween Festival – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. – including costume contests for people and dogs on a leash, trick-or-treating, Frisbee dog shows, magic shows, and balloon twisting by Atlanta Entertainer of the Year, and meet and greets with Pete the Cat
Update on the Halloween festival! Due to the chance of rain ALL day on Saturday, The Rock Ranch, has rescheduled its Not-So-Spooky Halloween to October 29th from 1 to 7 p.m., and will be closed on October 28th. People, and their pets on a leash, can trick-or-treat across the farm for candy and dog treats. There will also be costume contests for humans and pups. In addition to trick-or-treating, and costume contests, there will be pumpkin carving, meet and greets with Pete the Cat, and of course all of The Rock Ranch’s 35+ attractions like zip lining, Tiny Town, the brand new gemstone mining, and ball toss sports challenge.
- Nov 4 – National Pumpkin Destruction Day – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. – “Smash it, don’t trash it!” – A nationally recognized original creation of The Rock Ranch – featuring monster truck rides ($6) and shows, pumpkin bowling, a 40 ft. pumpkin drop, pumpkin smashing and more
- Oct. 8, 15, 22, 29 – Sunday Funday – 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. – experience the farm and its 35+ attractions for the afternoon, bring your church bulletin to receive $2-off admission
- Visitors can purchase tickets online at www.therockranch.com or at the ticket booth on event days. General admission is $15/tax on Saturday, $13/tax on Sunday & Columbus Day, and includes all activities other than zip lining ($8/fast line, $12.75/long line, $5/rock climbing, $2/carousel)
- Children ages two and younger are free, and military, seniors, and groups can receive discounted admission