Located an hour south of Atlanta, The Rock Ranch is a working cattle ranch founded by the late S. Truett Cathy of Chick-Fil-A. Intended as a place for “growing healthy families”, The Rock Ranch provides year-round fun activities!
Check out all they have in store this month!
- Oct. 7 – Georgia’s Official Day of the Cowboy – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. – featuring a spectacular fireworks show, gunfight reenactments, wild west shows, trick whip and roping shows, live bluegrass music, cowboy/cowgirl costume contests with cash prizes, and more
- Oct 9 – Columbus Day – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. – enjoy all The Rock Ranch has to offer including the corn maze, zip lines, giant jumping pillow, pony rides, concessions and more
- Oct. 14 – Great Outdoor Adventure – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. – experiences include birds of prey programs, reptile shows, wood turning demonstrations, archery, meet and greet and photos with Curious George
- Oct. 21 – Up, Up, and Away – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. – an escalated version of past Hot Air Balloon Rallies, offering tethered balloon rides as wind and weather permits ($5 children, $10 adults), Flippenout trampoline acrobat shows, interactive bubble show, bungee trampolines, meet and greet and photos with Superman
- Oct. 28 – The “Not-So-Spooky” Halloween Festival – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. – including costume contests for people and dogs on a leash, trick-or-treating, Frisbee dog shows, magic shows, and balloon twisting by Atlanta Entertainer of the Year, and meet and greets with Pete the Cat
- Nov 4 – National Pumpkin Destruction Day – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. – “Smash it, don’t trash it!” – A nationally recognized original creation of The Rock Ranch – featuring monster truck rides ($6) and shows, pumpkin bowling, a 40 ft. pumpkin drop, pumpkin smashing and more
- Oct. 8, 15, 22, 29 – Sunday Funday – 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. – experience the farm and its 35+ attractions for the afternoon, bring your church bulletin to receive $2-off admission
- Visitors can purchase tickets online at www.therockranch.com or at the ticket booth on event days. General admission is $15/tax on Saturday, $13/tax on Sunday & Columbus Day, and includes all activities other than zip lining ($8/fast line, $12.75/long line, $5/rock climbing, $2/carousel)
- Children ages two and younger are free, and military, seniors, and groups can receive discounted admission