Thank you for your interest in working with Amy at Mom’s Magical Miles!
I am an Atlanta blogger who has been married for 19 years and have 3 boys ages 9, 14 and 15. I teach preschool and am involved in my church community, schools and neighborhood. I can be reached at Momsmagicalmiles@gmail.com.
Mom’s Magical Miles is my personal journey through parenting spunky children, being a front-of-the-middle-of-the-pack runner and nurturing a grown-up love of theme parks and other fun places to take my children. This blog and corresponding Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram accounts share my experiences along the miles.
Statistics: (as of January, 2018)
Page views / mth: 12,500 Unique monthly visitors: 8,000
Facebook: 2,083 Twitter: 5,173 Pinterest: 1,600 Instagram: 2,345
Sponsored Posts – $150.00
I am happy to work with brands to create a post of original content. The post will be 300+ words and will include images as well as no-follow links, per Google guidelines. When the post is published it will be shared via Google +, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Bloglovin’. The post will continue to be shared on my social media sites for one week. Let’s work together!
Sponsored Facebook Posts – $50.00
Need less than a full post but more than 140 characters? I can provide you with an informative and fun Facebook post that can include photos and / or logos. The post will be shared with both my Facebook and Twitter audiences – a bargain! If you would like the post to be “boosted” there will be an additional $5.00 fee.
Sponsored Tweets – $20.00
Need to get your message out quickly and to a wide audience? I can provide my Twitter followers with a 140 character message featuring your brand!
Tourism and Travel
I am always on the look out for fun and fascinating places to show my children. I love to share those experiences with other parents. If you represent a destination, attraction or venue that would be of interest to children ages elementary to high school, I would love to hear from you. I’m a writer for the popular family travel site Traveling Mom. Find me as the Inquisitive Mom, always ready to explore and share!
I have worked with many brands by reviewing and holding giveaways of their products or tickets to destinations. If you are interested in working with me, please contact me with details regarding your product and expectations. Most promotional campaigns are much more successful when I am given a product to giveaway to my readers! Brands and products must be family-friendly. I am 100% honest in all my reviews. Should you send me a product to review, that product will be mine to keep.
A sampling of brands with whom I have worked:
- Run Rock ‘n’ Roll / Competitor Group
- Georgia State Parks
- Atlanta History Center
- Marvel Films
- Georgia Aquarium
- High Museum of Art, Atlanta
- Walt Disney Pictures
- The Children’s Museum of Atlanta
- James Avery Artisan Jewelry
- Cirque du Soleil
- Legoland Florida
- Broadway in Atlanta
- I am a proud Ambassador for the Publix Savannah Women’s Half & 5K.
- I participate in several online running communities and am a member of my local Moms Run This Town chapter. I am the founder of the active Facebook group Atlanta runsDisney. I love the support and interaction of the Georgia Social Media Moms Facebook group.
- I am a charity runner. In February, 2014 I ran Disney’s Glass Slipper Challenge to raise funds that will help Give Kids The World host a seriously ill child and their family for a week-long fantasy Orlando vacation! For the 2016 Walt Disney World Marathon, I ran as a St. Jude Hero! I am blessed to have 3 healthy boys and like to help other families that are not so fortunate.
Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to hearing from you!