Hey, Adventurous Mamas! Historic Banning Mills in Whitesburg, GA has just the experience for you this Mother’s Day!
This outdoor adventure resort has formed a fun partnership with local winery Little Vine Vineyards and is offering a “Zip, Sip and Stay” package! Here’s what you get:
Zip, Sip & Stay: $680.00 ($795.00 for stay in Treehouse Room)
- Two-night stay in a Cabin Room or Creekside Jacuzzi Room at Historic Banning Mills
- Breakfast for two each morning of stay
- Visit Little Vine Vineyard for a full tour and wine tasting
- To-Go Picnic Style Lunch to take with you for your tasting
- Level 3 Flight Pattern Plus Zipline Canopy Tour
- One Gourmet Dinner for two on Tree Terrace on the second night
*This package can only be scheduled Thursday-Saturday due to vineyard tasting schedule*
Historic Banning Mills is less than an hour west of Atlanta and offers year-round outdoor adventures. As a mom up to her eyeballs in STUFF, I truly appreciate gifts of travel and experiences.
What can you expect at Historic Banning Mills? It hold TWO Guinness World Records pertaining to its aerial adventures and the recently completed Bridges of Banning holds the title of North America’s Longest Hiking Suspension Bridge. They’ve got miles of trails that can be covered on foot or by bike.
Adventures make people hungry and thirsty. Take your picinic lunch to Little Vine Vineyard for a relaxing wine tasting. (Pssst. If the wine doesn’t do the job, Banning Mills has a spa on property.)
End your day in a cozy cabin or creekside room. Want a truly unique accommodation? Upgrade to a treehouse room! It’s the perfect time out for Moms.